Open PubMed with NMCP LinkOut Before Accessing Articles

Open PubMed LinkOut Prior to Accessing Articles



Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Visible Body is a complete, fully interactive 3D rendering of the human body and may one day replace traditional anatomy texts

Visible Body  3D Human Anatomy Atlas for iPad 2 is a huge breath of fresh air. While we at iMedicalApps have been reviewing anatomy apps that constantly improved on previous ones, Visible Body simply blew me away. After using Visible Body for mere minutes, it felt as if someone had read my previous review and made it a goal to silence my past quibbles. Not only does it take full advantage of the iPad’s touchscreen interface, it does so in such a gorgeous manner that there are not enough superlatives in my vocabulary to adequately describe it. But since a picture is worth a thousand words (especially when it comes to anatomy), I will include plenty of pictures to rectify my speechlessness and for you to judge for yourself. iMedicalApps

No comments:

Post a Comment